The Truth in OH-2 CD

The voice of TRUTH for politics in the Second Congressional District of Ohio.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nate Noy Exposes more Jean Schmidt Secrets on Cunningham

Goshen, Ohio

Ohio Second Congressional District independent write-in candidate Nate Noy today continued on the path of his anti-corruption campaign trail by commenting about his appearance yesterday on the 700 WLW Bill Cunningham talk radio show and the information he shared regarding Jean Schmidt. Noy stated: "We decided to share some excerpts of sworn testimony Jean Schmidt gave under oath at the Ohio Elections Commission this past April."

Noy shared the following:

Q What kind of college degree do you have?
A. I'm not sure. I think it's a B.A., or is it a Bachelor of Science? I don't know. I would have to say I don't know.

Q. And when did you start pursuing, then, the master's of education degree at UC?
A. I'm not sure.

Q. When did you stop attending the classes in pursuit of the master's?
A. I'm not sure.

Q. To your knowledge, did you attend any classes after 1986?
A. I'm not sure.

Q. Do you have an understanding as to why you may have a Web site?
A. At this point, I think it's a good question. I don't have an answer why I would have it at this point.



Noy added: "This is only the tip if the iceberg. Jean Schmidt has said a number of other things under oath that convey her elitist attitude and that are a reflection of her inability to think for herself. Why do you think this woman continues to refuse to debate? Obviously she is the most incompetent member in the history of Congress and she is lost without her script writers. Debating me and Victoria Wulsin would only further expose the fact that Jean is not the right person to represent OH-2 in Congress."

For more information regarding Noy’s findings please contact the Nate Noy for Congress Committee campaign headquarters at 513-259-7782 or admin@noyforcongress.com.

-30-

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a disgrace you fool.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really think you can beat Jean in a debate?? You really think someone who has been elected to different offices for the past 18 years is there because she's stupid? You have GOT to be kidding me. Go get Finney and cuddle you worthless excuse for a hillbilly.

12:09 PM  
Blogger natenoy said...

I'm not sure where this so called "disgrace" is occurring. The truth is NEVER a disgrace. This is sworn testimony given under oath to be the truth. Talk to Ms. Schmidt about who the "disgrace is here."

Nate

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nate, I live in N KY so I can’t vote for you but I have to tell you I would if I could. I am a 39 year old aircraft mechanic by trade. I would love to get into politics. You said on the air, things I say everyday at work and home. I would put armed guards on the boarders also and shoot them all and like you said, they would quit coming. It is our constitution, not theirs. Abortion is murder and entitlements need to go. If you ever need a former marine to help out in anyway, let me know. I wont bore you with my life story but so you know where I am coming from; I am a 39 year old father of 2, born again Christian. I spent 6 years in the USMC and was apart of Operation desert Shield and desert Storm. I have been laid off by Delta Airlines twice now. I am ultra conservative and for the people. I love Bill Cunningham but he is a rich guy, not an average Joe. Good luck in the election.

Doug Carr

1:01 PM  
Blogger natenoy said...

Thanks for the support Doug.

1:01 PM  
Blogger natenoy said...

I've seen the woman's college transcript. After a year in community college she got 4 C's her first semester at UC. Plus she's taken Intro to Econ 4 or 5 times. She's NOTHING without script writers. I'd CRUSH her in a debate, why else would she be avoiding me?

By the way I don't know many hillbillies that have a JD, MBA and a BA in Econ and have spent considerable time in both Chicago and DC. If anyone is back-woods it is you.

Nate

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last, the voice America needs!

Nate, I heard you yesterday on Willie's show. I must admit I've never heard of you before, but it was so refreshing to hear what you said. I've long waited for someone to run for national office that had the guts to say the things you are saying. Of all the conservative positions you take, I agree mostly with your pro-life position. I believe that legalized abortion is the number one evil in America. Nothing else can have a higher priority than abolishing legalized abortion.
I hope you get your message out very well before the election and take a serious bite out of Mean Jean. Should you not win, please do not get discouraged. Keep your message coming so people will recognize your name for the next election, when your name must be on the ballot.
I wish I could vote for you, but I am in the 1st district. I would be willing to display one of your yard signs in my yard in Pleasant Ridge, if you have one to spare.
Best of luck, and keep on fighting the good fight! May God bless your effort.

Darrell Schneider

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right Nate, I make more money a year than you at a younger age and I'm back woods. I also have a job that probably is better than you, I have money in the bank, you're right you're a lot better. Hey Nate, would your Christian beliefs support your buddy Finney swearing at David Pepper when all he is trying to do is expose the truth? Would your Bible really promote such vulgar language and a tyrade by a man who is supposed to be conservative? Would you accept an endorsement from an organization whose founders use this language?

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home