The Truth in OH-2 CD

The voice of TRUTH for politics in the Second Congressional District of Ohio.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

How to Vote for Nate Noy

By Nate Noy

As most people know the overly restrictive Ohio Ballot Access laws were found unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in late August. So, in 2008 I will actually be on the ballot. However, in 2006 you have to write-in my name to vote for me.

Voting for me is as easy as 1,2,3.

(1) Locate Representative to Congress 2nd District on your ballot.

(2) Directly below the names Victoria Wulsin and Jean Schmidt will be a bubble that states "Write-in"

(3) Color in the write-in bubble and write NATE NOY.

That's it, you have successfully voted for Nate Noy. I am certified by the Board of Elections and your votes for me WILL COUNT. Let's send a message to the establishment on Tuesday and shock the world!

Nate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home